|Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition & Projects||12 months contract (possibility of conversion to permanent)|
The role is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. You will play a critical role in ensuring the organization is hiring the best possible talent. The role will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibilities of this role is to ensure the organisation attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
The role also takes on project management aspect for the department, identifying areas of improvement and space for efficiency, influencing change and levelling up the productivity.
• Support day-to-day recruitment activities and participating in the process of talent acquisition, vendor management, client stakeholder management, candidate experience, salary proposal
• Development of recruiting plans, employing all sourcing strategies and resources including social media talent acquisition strategies, employee referrals, overall utilizing innovative routes to market to source top talent for the organisation.
• Lead meetings with hiring managers to thoroughly understand job opening requirements
• Exercise strong independence to fulfil timelines in order to implement full cycle recruitment process in accordance to plan/budget
• Create and maintain data reports and performance metrics where necessary and be responsible for continuous improvement initiatives from a recruitment perspective
• Participate in various aspect of the employee life cycle through onboarding, orientation and separation process
• Provide excellent customer service with regular follow up with hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process including developing, managing recruiting reports to hold both hiring managers and recruiting accountable for desired results
• May be involved in soon-to-be implemented applicant tracking system hence act as champion the use of applicant tracking system (ATS) to drive adoption and influence best-practice functionality
• Assess and develop creative strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience
• Coordinate, implement campus recruiting initiatives, give presentations at campuses to increase awareness before, during and after career fairs.
• Work closely with HR Director and various team members to manage projects to increase efficiency and process alignment, heighten employee engagement and overall candidate experience
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter
• Experience in different types of interviews and selection processes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates
• Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of LinkedIn, job boards, social media
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.