|Corporate Communications Senior Executive / Assistant Manager||Full Time|
We are looking for an energetic and motivated media-savvy corporate communications senior executive/assistant manager who will help grow awareness for the Autism Resource Centre and Pathlight brand, and position the organisations strongly with key constituents, including media, parents, ministries and coworkers. This is a hands-on role that requires exceptional communications and project management skills.
You will help craft external and internal communications, ensuring messaging consistency across multiple platforms and channels. This position requires demonstrated media and influencer relations experience, proven messaging and communication skills, excellent organisational skills, an analytical proactive approach, and a collaborative spirit.
- Amplify brand narrative to generate awareness and position the organisation strongly with media, parents, employees and the community
- Collaborate on a wide range of corporate reputation programmes, strategic campaigns and proactive and reactive initiatives, maintaining excellent relationship with press, and developing and managing online media site, and other communications programmes
- Oversee and coordinate Volunteer Groups (including parent and corporate volunteers), and Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes
- Manage media relations and press release activities in conjunction with corporate events
- Build Alumni, Open House and corporate partners’ relations and related autism awareness events.
- Act as a key strategic owner for internal and external communications and organisational coverage including management of all corporate communications content eg organisations’ websites content, general queries, collaterals, messaging and communications with parents.
- Support coworker communications by evaluating incoming communication needs, recommending the appropriate vehicles for message success and revising communications for brand voice and alignment to company strategic initiatives
- Partner with the leadership team to write speeches, prepare presentations, draft articles, arrange interviews, and maintain other forms of external contact
- Monitor industry trends and new media, staying ahead of the curve to inform communications strategies and tactics
- Degree in English Language/Communications/Marketing Communications preferred
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of corporate and media relations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic, creative thinker
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment with people of various management levels
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.