• Deliver effective differentiated classroom teaching of lessons to maximise non-academic potential of students
• Implement, monitor and work towards meeting students’ Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals
• Prepare students for successful participation in national examinations
• Collaborate effectively with students’ parents to generalise skills taught and learnt in school
• Organise and conduct integration activities to teach students appropriate social communication and interaction skills
- A Degree in any specialisation
- Local Polytechnic Diploma / IB Diploma OR 2 "A/H2" level passes / 2 "AO/H1" level passes (including General Paper or Knowledge Inquiry)
- 5 "O" level passes (including English & Maths)
Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong critical-thinking and creativity to develop learning strategies
- Good instructional skills to explain concepts clearly
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.