|Mall Assistant||Contract Part Time|
- Cashiering and customer service during opening hours of the retail shop
- Perform opening and closing duties
- General housekeeping and replenishing of products
- Checking emails for enquiries and online orders and follow up on order execution.
- Attending to phone enquiries
- To do stock take and replenishment from storeroom to retail stores
- Maintenance and tidiness of storerooms at 2 locations
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- To monitor the stock level and sales for consignment on every Thursday. Schedule will be subjected to changes.
- Setup of booth / pop-up stores and conducting sales during selected in-house and external events, including any preparation work / packing of merchandise.
Retail experience is preferred
3 half days and 1 full fixed day - Saturday
- Stationed at flagship store at Enabling Village (Redhill) but will need to deployed to other store outlet when need arises
- Needs to cover working shifts for full-time sales staff who is off/on leave for both The Art Faculty at Enabling Village and Pathlight School
- Ability to provide relief cover for emergencies will be an added advantage
- Able to work in a team
Pleasant appearance and personality will be preferred
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.