|Manager, Compensation and Benefits||Full Time|
The role is responsible for contributing to the overall People strategy through i) execution of a fair, equitable and competitive Rewards agenda to reward and retain the top talent in the organisation. ii) ensuring the smooth running of all operational aspects of the human resources department such as documents & vendor management, logistical support for various functions within the department including but not limited to onboarding & offboarding processes, staff & overall school events.
• Executes rewards programs, policies and procedures in line with overall Rewards strategy
• Keep up to date on compensation practices, market trends and legislation, analyze internal and external pay equities, make recommendations for specific changes and/or general adjustments
• Provide technical and analytical support on major projects relating to compensation evaluation, compensation plan design and rewards strategy.
• Responsible for all budgeting & reporting requirements, analytics and dashboards for the Rewards & HR Operations function and consolidation of overall department budget and ensure adherence to yearly plan
• Manage communication of rewards program to overall employee population and line managers
• Lead and manage team to deliver superior end-to-end employee life cycle processes onboarding, offboarding, employee queries and overall service delivery through effective and efficient design of processes with employee experience as centre of focus
• Manage vendor relationships, expectations, service levels and to lead negotiation conversations for renewals or escalation of issues
• Lead and drive annual salary review process and streamline for efficiency and effectiveness where required
• Formulate, update and maintain policies, workflows, processes and overall management of all documentation and contracts within the HR department
• Seek to reduce waste by embedding technology and streamlining of processes where possible
• Support in all logistical and coordination aspects of learning and employee engagement events
• Collaborate with HR team to ensure successful and seamless delivery of process around employee life cycle
• Define and establish quality assurance and control processes for the department to ensure compliance and adherence as well as mitigate any operational risk through effective controls
• Create robust operational strategies to deliver efficiency and reduce wastage of resources for the department through employment of various tools and leveraging on technology where possible
• Implement tracking mechanisms, data reports, and performance metrics to ensure HR Operations team exercises strong independence to fulfil service delivery levels and meet timelines for overall efficiency of department
• Act as advisor to senior stakeholders on all matters relating to performance management, employee issues, compensation and legislation
• Supporting in career fairs and campus recruitment
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in compensation and/or HR generalist work
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills are critical
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
• Self-motivated with drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
• Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Technology savvy
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.