|Project Executive||Full Time|
The eCampus project is one of the key developments in our journey towards building our school of the future and the 21st Century with educational technology. It will enable borderless learning, through an online learning portal specially developed and designed to meet the learning needs of our special learners - students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
• Project administration and any other responsibilities as assigned by your Supervisor
• Work with team leads to plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project milestones and provide regular updates on progress
• Support Course Development Team to create, design, and develop online courses
• Format, edit and create course content (text and multimedia), such as images, videos, audio, interactive elements (e.g. quizzes)
• Work closely with the team to organize and process raw online course content
• Upload content to learning portal, and conduct testing and troubleshooting
• Support / observe live IT and design lessons to gather data on user experience
• Minimum a Diploma
• Qualifications in Computer related studies would be valued
• Familiar and works well with Office or Mac software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Familiar with the use of programmes such as Photoshop
• Fast learn and Tech savvy
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Able to work independently and as a team member
• Pro-active; creative and able to handle timelines
• Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
• Has a desire to learn about Autism and the passion to serve the autism community
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.