|Student Affairs Executive||Full Time|
Assisting the Student & Corporate Affairs Manager to manage and execute effective Internal and External Communications functions according to stated Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in (but not limited ) to the following areas:-
Coordinate and manage all internal & external communications such as:
- Organise townhall meetings
- Handle general public and parent enquiries about Pathlight School
- Coordinate and conduct Open House and ad-hoc visits
- Prepare presentation materials
- Manage Pathlight Website/Facebook Content & other social media platforms
- Draft communication letters to parents
- Contribute to newsletters
- Manage media queries and press releases
- Partner Management
- Develop, cultivate, and manage relationships with key partners – primarily Corporate Partners and Government Agencies.
- Parent Liaison
- Key personnel in liaising with Pathlight parents in all matters related to parent queries, complaints, and feedback
- Drive parent committees for special events and oversee parent support group
- Other General School Operations including school events/activities and visits, front desk support and student integration activities.
- Preferably a Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience in Corporate Communications
- Good track record in administrative functions
- Strong organizational skills with strong detail orientation
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office (especially Words, Powerpoint and Excel)
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.