Seeking Vice Principals to deliver quality education outcomes for students with autism. Join us in our mission to develop each child to the best of his potential in both Singapore mainstream academics and life skills.
- Ensure quality delivery of effective differentiated classroom lesson teaching to maximise MOE’s mainstream academic and non-academic potential of students.
- Lead in curriculum development and implementation process to ensure effectiveness and adherence to national examination and skills certification standards.
- Ensure effective implementation and meeting of student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Individual Behaviour Plan (IBP) goals.
- Coach and develop teaching staff’s capability in lesson delivery, class management and student support strategies for effective learning.
- Ensure efficient deployment of teaching staff to optimise resources and meet students’ learning needs.
- Participate in Student Admission and Review processes to ensure students are placed in accordance to their learning capability and development potential.
- Lead in management of integration activities to provide meaningful learning opportunities for student in the development of their social skills.
- Ensure good alignment in time-tabling, resource and curriculum planning with our satellite schools.
- Partner with Corporate Services function to ensure school’s planning and operational needs are met effectively and efficiently.
- Mentor and supervise Track Heads to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met and Track Heads are developed to their fullest potential.
- Masters / Degree in any discipline but in education is preferred
- At least 5 years of proven track record in the capacity of senior management and/or educational leadership position.
- Passion for educating and interacting with youth and children.
- A dynamic and highly driven individual with strong communication, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills, meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment with people of various management levels.
- Desire to learn about Autism and the passion to contribute to the delivery of quality services to the autism community and stakeholders involved.
- Must be willing to undergo our comprehensive recruitment process including competency assessment and job simulations for best job match as well as alignment to our Mission, Vision and Values.
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.