Many hands make light work…
Volunteers are a cherished and treasured group; it takes a big heart to contribute your time and effort.
There are many different volunteering opportunities available, some of which are:
- organise and support learning journeys for individuals with autism whom we serve
- support our students in school-wide events
- administrative assistance
- assist our educators to prepare teaching materials
- organise and support fund raising and awareness events
We need individuals who can volunteer on a regular and long-term basis to help out in different roles in our organisation. If you have specific industry skills, please let us know so we can find the best fit for you.
If your company is looking for ways to contribute to the community, ARC(S) has the following platforms for engagement:
- organise and support one-off events
- sustainable and continued volunteerism programme
If your company is keen to explore possibilities of partnerships, please contact: